White aluminum oxide is a 99.5% ultra pure grade of blasting media. The purity of this media along with the variety of grit sizes available make it ideal for both traditional microdermabrasion processes as well as high-quality exfoliating creams.
White aluminum oxide is an extremely sharp, long-lasting blasting abrasive that can be re-blasted many times. It is one of the most widely used abrasive in blast finishing and surface preparation because of its cost, longevity, and hardness. Harder than other commonly used blasting materials, white aluminum oxide grains penetrate and cut even the hardest metals and sintered carbide.
White fused aluminum oxide has a wide variety of applications, including cleaning engine heads, valves, pistons and turbine blades in the aircraft and automotive industries. White aluminum oxide is also an excellent choice for preparing a hard surface for painting.
White aluminum oxide contains less than 0.2% free silica and is therefore safer to use than sand. The grit size is consistent and cuts much faster than other sand blasting media, leaving a smoother surface.
- Etching medical and dental parts
- Prepping surfaces for high-performance
- Coatings engine heads, valves, and pistons
- Cleaning turbine blades surface preparation for metalizing and welding preparation for bonding
White aluminum oxide benefits
- High Purity with Minimal Contaminants
- Highly Durable and Reusable
- Long Lasting
- Harder Than Most Blasting Media
- Fast Cutting Action
- Very Heavy to Light Etching on Multiple Types of Surface
- Available in a Wide Variety of Mesh / Grit Sizes
- Lighter Than Metallic Media with a Denser Blast Stream
- Silica Free