Siphon blast cabinet and pressure blast cabinets are the two main types of sandblasting machine. What are the difference between them?
Direct pressure blast cabinet
It utilizes a pressurized container to blast the workpiece resulting in much higher productivity, brilliant for high volume blasting. Pressure Cabinets push the abrasive out of a pressurized vessel, through a metering valve and out of the nozzle.
Direct pressure blast cabinet application
- Removing rust, mill scale, heat treatment scale, and carbon build up from metals;
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework;
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashes, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts;
- Remove residual sand from castings;
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform satin finish;
- Etch artwork and apply lettering on glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials;
- Clean release agents and material build up from molds.
Siphon blast cabinet
Siphon cabinets, also know as suction cabinets, use much less compressed air and are generally smaller units making them perfect for smaller workshops or lower productivity environments. Siphon cabinets uses a compressed air stream inside a siphon blast gun to create a vacuum in a chamber creating a negative pressure, pulling the abrasive into the nozzle.
A Blast Cabinet is a unit where an abrasive blasting process is utilized inside a closed loop system. Unlike the conventional blast pots, the cabinets allow the operator to blast the workpiece, keeping the spent abrasive contained inside protecting the operator and surrounding area while recycling the abrasive continuously.
Available Abrasive: Aluminum oxide, glass beads blasting.
Main Characteristics of siphon blast cabinet
- Right side door for easy loading;
- Resilient-to-scratches LED lighting system for exceptional visibility;
- Blow-off (blowing) gun;
- Foot pedal operated blasting;
- Bag filter make sure this machine is dustless while blasting.
>> Video: Growell Sandblasting cabinet
Contact us right now to get detail information about blasting room
Growell Vietnam Co., LTD
Hotline: (+84) 932.289.569
Website: growellvietnam.com.vn – bitheplamsach.com